Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Ed Substance

Communication


Well, I am going to try something different. Of the current blogs that I am writing, this one is the most important to me. It has also been the most challenging to decide how to proceed constructing. Given that statement, I'll be brief.

I am looking for ways to get young people communicating about their experiences. I am interested in you as a whole. However, I am particularly interested in learning about your true, genuine feelings towards education and future career goals.

Through Animation

I have come up with, what I think, is a cool way to share young peoples' experiences. Animation!!! No, this is not the first time that it has been done. I do believe that this is the first time in history where we all can contribute and share our experiences through animation and in a cost effective way.

Let me show you an example! Check out this new animated series that we will be producing here at Mind Over Tutors, Inc.



Nothing overly complicated...robotic voices for sure. Look deeper though! Follow the story lines over the coming episodes. Ask yourself how your personal experience is similar to Ed's or someone else in the story?

Real Change

Real change only comes through real work. I am not going to be one of these adults that over emphasizes and over dramatizes things. Everything does not have to be hard...complicated....earned through blood sweat and tears! Sometimes, we can just talk, discuss, and share. 

Let's make a difference together and for each other.

1 comment:

  1. Any thoughts on how animation could be used in education?

    ReplyDelete